6. Rehearsal, Ceremony Coordination, and Music
- You are required to have a wedding rehearsal.
- Contact Silvana Mezo to organize the details (Scheduling, music, cost, etc.) at 734-7516043.
7. The florist can only set up flowers in the church 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the wedding and must remove them immediately after the ceremony.
- Please keep your church decorations simple.
- Do not block the priest, no lit candles, no excessive flowers, etc.
8. The photographers can take as many pictures as they would like during the ceremony. There is a point in the ceremony where the bride and groom are centered for a posed picture.
- Pictures with the family are not allowed in the church, the proper time for family pictures is at the reception.